2019-20 PSFCA Membership
Please click on the 2019-20 PSFCA Membership Form link below. Once you complete the form and click "submit", you will see instructions to download and complete the payment form. Please be sure to include this form with your membership payment. You will also receive your membership code. Be sure to write down this code. You will need this code to nominate players & coaches for Big 33 & East/West games, Hall of Fame, Honor Our Own and scholarship application.
- PSFCA is the professional organization representing specifically football coaches and football interests.
- All PSFCA Members will receive a membership card used for PSFCA Events and a discount card courtesy of The Funding Zone with many bargains that can be used in your area.
- Membership is required for any coach to be eligible to coach in the Big 33 or East‐West all‐star games.
- Membership makes coaches eligible for recognition under the Honor Our Own program for years of service, years as a head coach, number of wins, and Coach of the Year awards in your district and state.
- Membership is required in order for players from the coach's school to be considered for selection to play in Big 33 and East‐West games.
- Members get individual and staff discount rates for the PSFCA Kick‐Off Clinic.
- Periodic newsletters and bulletins keep members up to date on rules changes as well as PIAA policies changes.
- Children of members are eligible for one of the PSFCA scholarships awarded only to children of active members of PSFCA.
- Complimentary tickets for Penn State require the coach to be a member of the PSFCA.
- Members will receive a 1,000,000 liability protection policy.
- Members will receive access to Hotel Discounts through HotelStorm.